To All New Patients:
Thank you for making an appointment with the pain clinic. To enable the doctor to implement an effective treatment plan, you will need to bring the following items.
- Most recent office notes and/or history and physical from your referring physician
- MRI and/or X-ray reports. You can obtain these from your referring physician or from the facility services were provided
- Pharmacy printout of all medications prescribed to you including dates medications were last filled
- Enclosed forms completed to the best of your ability
- All current insurance card(s)
- Your co-pay (if applicable) is due at the time of each visit. For your convenience we accept cash, personal checks, and the following credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Please understand that medication will NOT be prescribed on the first visit. The first visit is for evaluation ONLY. If you are currently taking prescription medication, please have your referring physician prescribe enough medication for you as Dr. ElKhoury will not prescribe ANY medication at your first visit.
For the safety of others, please do not bring any drivers, adults, children, etc… that have fever or infections into the office.
All patients are asked to sign the arbitration agreement prior to being seen.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.